I live overseas. What do I do?

I live overseas. What do I do?


There are several ways you can participate if you’re overseas, depending on whether you are a registered overseas elector or are still enrolled at your Australian address.

You have the option to ask a trusted person to receive your form on your behalf, open it, complete it based on your instructions and return it to the ABS. More information about this option can be found here.

You can also request a Secure Access Code from the ABS through the Information Line (1800 572 113 or +61 2 6252 5262 from overseas, 7 days a week, 8am - 8pm) or the ABS website until 20 October 2017. Then you will be able to complete the plebiscite online, via the automated telephony service or via a call centre.

Was this helpful?

Add your thoughts

Please login or register to comment!

Be the first to comment!

All Australians should be treated equally

DigiTalk PR believes in fairness
2018-04-20 20:41:13 +1000
Raj believes in fairness
2018-04-20 19:26:34 +1000
zoraida bustamante believes in fairness
2018-04-20 14:06:18 +1000
Anil believes in fairness
2018-04-20 14:06:16 +1000
paul | fb / believes in fairness
2018-04-20 14:06:15 +1000
Ashley believes in fairness
2018-04-19 22:13:24 +1000
Ashton's believes in fairness
2018-04-19 15:19:35 +1000
Jj believes in fairness
2018-04-19 15:19:33 +1000
Ports believes in fairness
2018-04-19 15:19:30 +1000
hunter believes in fairness
2018-04-18 23:43:29 +1000
Rohit believes in fairness
2018-04-18 23:43:27 +1000
Go to main site