I have lost or spoiled my ballot. What do I do?

I have lost or spoiled my ballot. What do I do?


Lost or spoilt plebiscite forms can be replaced. Requests must be made by the eligible Australian themselves or a legally authorised person (ie a person with power of attorney, authorised carer for person with severe disability etc).

Requests for replacement materials will only be accepted until 6pm 20 October 2017 and details on how to do this will be published on the ABS website when finalised. You can request a replacement form here: Requests for replacement materials or by calling the ABS Information Line (1800 572 113 or +61 2 6252 5262 from overseas, 7 days a week, 8am - 8pm). You can also pick up a survey form from the locations listed here: Pick-up locations


Was this helpful?

Add your thoughts

Please login or register to comment!

Be the first to comment!

All Australians should be treated equally

jacob believes in fairness
2018-06-18 13:33:03 +1000
anwar sajid believes in fairness
2018-06-18 02:30:43 +1000
Stephan believes in fairness
2018-06-17 22:17:14 +1000
Hr believes in fairness
2018-06-17 18:58:37 +1000
LGBTQ,stand believes in fairness
2018-06-17 13:34:03 +1000
Ben believes in fairness
2018-06-17 00:31:03 +1000
Rebecca believes in fairness
2018-06-16 07:05:42 +1000
Ajay believes in fairness
2018-06-16 04:16:13 +1000
Rebecca believes in fairness
2018-06-16 00:15:12 +1000
Ron believes in fairness
2018-06-15 18:32:20 +1000
Naveen Gurrapu Rani believes in fairness
2018-06-15 12:16:06 +1000
Go to main site