A bit about me:
I'm Geoff, a Vietnam veteran, retired plumber, grandfather of four and dad of two — including being the proud father of a gay son. I'm seeking equal treatment for all LGBTI Australians.
Where we are going:
We'll be heading to over 20 towns across three states for marriage equality. To view our interactive, detailed map click here.
- This Dad Covered His Ute In Marriage Equality Signs To Support His Gay Son (Buzzfeed)
- Sydney man Geoff Thomas driving to support marriage equality and his son stops in Albury (The Border Mail)
- Dad decorates his truck rainbow to help push marriage equality for his son (Mashable)
- Dad Covers His Car in Equality Decals to Support Gay Son (Towleroad)
- This Aussie Dad gave his truck a marriage equality makeover (QNews)
- Aussie Dad makes over work truck for marriage equality (GayStarNews)